Forums  |   Classifieds  |   Pictures  |   Captive FAQ  |   Articles  |   Chat  |   Users  |   Dealers  |   T-shirts  | Contact Us  |   Links  |   Home
Classifieds :  Varanus.net The fastest message board... ever.
The classifieds are currently free though this will probably change in the near future. We may also add additional categories in the future such as supplies, adoptions, etc. The Captive Bred section is for true captive bred monitors only. Not wild caught (wc) not captive hatched (ch) and not farm hatched (fh). If you are selling a species that is often imported, please include hatching/egg pics. The burden of proof lies upon the seller, if there is any doubt an ad may be deleted. We reserve the right to delete any ads. If you have any questions or feel an ad was deleted unfairly please e-mail us at admin@varanus.net. Thank you and enjoy.  
Kings Dwarf Monitor pair- Leucistic and Normal phase
Posted by: Varanus (IP Logged)
Date: October 14, 2016 10:08AM

I have a 1.1 pair of young dwarf kings monitors . One is leucistic other is regular phase. Age approx 6 months old. Virgin pair. Sex was determined by breeder not me but they do look a pair to me also.

Unsexed babies, market value on a baby normal and leu is about $2000-2500

Both have some missing toe digits etc so not perfect. Ask for full details and pics.
They are very handle able.
ASKING BEST REALISTIC OFFER for a well started sexed Pair of juvies.
USA ONLY . Shipping via Ship Your Reptiles and insurance can be provided for shipment via them.

Credit cards accepted. No paypal.
Email only to varanus617@gmail.com

Attachments: IMG_4227.JPG (577.8KB)  

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Kings Dwarf Monitor pair- Leucistic and Normal phase 331 Varanus 10/14/2016 10:08AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.