Forums  |   Classifieds  |   Pictures  |   Captive FAQ  |   Articles  |   Chat  |   Users  |   Dealers  |   T-shirts  | Contact Us  |   Links  |   Home
Classifieds :  Varanus.net The fastest message board... ever.
The classifieds are currently free though this will probably change in the near future. We may also add additional categories in the future such as supplies, adoptions, etc. The Captive Bred section is for true captive bred monitors only. Not wild caught (wc) not captive hatched (ch) and not farm hatched (fh). If you are selling a species that is often imported, please include hatching/egg pics. The burden of proof lies upon the seller, if there is any doubt an ad may be deleted. We reserve the right to delete any ads. If you have any questions or feel an ad was deleted unfairly please e-mail us at admin@varanus.net. Thank you and enjoy.  
Male Varanus Glauerti for sale
Posted by: LC (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2016 01:51PM

I've decided to part with my male Kimberley Rock monitor, since I won't be able to pair him up with a female anytime soon. He was imported from Germany as a hatchling and is now a little over one year old. Asking $850 + shipping through SYR. Contact me via e-mail if you are interested or have any questions.

Attachments: malekim2.jpg (152.7KB)   malekim4.jpg (186.1KB)   malekim3.jpg (177.2KB)  

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Male Varanus Glauerti for sale 358 LC 11/09/2016 01:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.